I am available from time-to-time to speak to select groups.
Inquiries about crisis communications or media training should go through Positive Position Media Consulting.
Those wanting presentations or instruction about the use of social media, either for disaster, public health or general business purposes can ask me about availability in the comment form below. (Comments to this post will not be published.) Just be aware that I often have to take vacation time to accommodate requests that would not be a natural fit for my regular employer.
In the past few years, I have had the privilege to speak for the following groups:
- Ragan/PRSA Social Media for Communicators Conference, Las Vegas, March 2009
- National Hurricane Conference, Austin, April 2009
- “Marketing in a Tough Economy,” Birmingham Chamber, April 2009
- Social Media Club World Tour, Birmingham, April 2009
- National Information Officers Association, Nashville, August 2009
- Social South, Birmingham, August 2009
- University of Alabama Development Seminar, Tuscaloosa, January 2010
- Ragan/PRSA Social Media for Communicators Conference, Atlanta , February 2010
- Chartwell Webinar on Social Media, online, July 2010
- AESP Brown Bag Webinar on Social Media, online, August 2010
- Social Media for Utilities Conference, San Diego, August 2010
- Volunteer Chapter PRSA, Knoxville, October 2010
- University of Alabama, PR Day, October 2010
- Platts 10th Annual Credit and Collections for Utilities, Orlando, March 2011
- …your date goes here. Ask me about it.